Tuesday

The good kind of chain mail



Have you ever fallen prey to a chain letter? like when you were in elementary school and you had to tirelessly copy seven letters by hand? I am still a little superstitious when I don't forward emails on...

But that's not what I wanted to say. I wanted to say that Arielle de Pinto's jewelery is quite fantastic. Last year I interviewed another great Canadian jewelry designer (here), Wendy Nichol (who deserves another post of her own), and she said that Arielle's work was something that she totally admired. And I knew if Wendy liked it, then I would certainly like it too (it's hard not to like what Wendy likes). I was super excited when I found that Creatures of Comfort carries Arielle's jewelry.

It would be really cool if I forwarded this message to seven friends and got a necklace in the mail. Maybe I should start chain letters again...

(pictures from Creatures of Comfort, and ooh I just found this at Paper Doll. The first picture is from there)

1 comment:

Gemma said...

Her jewelery really is amazing and she is a totally lovely person too.