Friday



Last weekend I spent some time with a friend doing a little indoor gardening. We found a glass container at a brocante a few weeks back that was just perfect for making a terrarium (and only 3 euro!). We filled it with some cactus friends and spent the afternoon whispering positive growth messages to it. The gardening, and a week of rain, set off a little package sending marathon. Another friend's twelve year old son went with me to the post office and was amazed to see things going to Australia, England and the States. He told me that he has never sent a package, but has received some, which he seemed pretty content with. The envelope above is for my grandma in England. She sends me nice things in the mail too, including a black velvet blazer that belonged to her mother.

No comments: